Monday, July 14, 2014

Make Something Monday

I'm actually sitting in physical therapy on a recumbent bike as I'm writing this. It's fun to blog on my phone... Not! But, it must be done. 
Here's a couple of projects that I've finished in the last couple of weeks:

I have a friend that is very tall. She has a hard time finding skirts that are long enough for her, so she asked me to make her one. Here's the pattern that I used:

And the fabric:


I forgot to get an after picture, but, I promise, it was super cute!


I made a quick trip down to Idaho last week and I got to meet my new niece for the first time. I made a bunch of goodies for her.
There's some burp cloths, a few bibs, and a baby toy. They all have terry cloth backing, so they're super absorbent.

And here's little Nili modeling one of the bibs. Isn't she adorable?

Have a happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment