Saturday, June 7, 2014

Filofax Friday: A day late... Again

Life has been so busy on Fridays I have not had time to sit down on my computer and blog... I could do it from my phone, but typing on that little screen just isn't appealing to me.

After next weekend, life should slow down considerably and give me some room to breathe!
Here's my week.
I love this washi tape!  Buttons and other sewing notions!

Fleur de lis!  I love fleur de lis.  So much so, that I even have one tattooed on one of my toes.


That's a project life card that you see there.  I've got my son's invitation list for his birthday party that he's having next week on the other side of it.  It's nice to have all my planning right there.


His birthday was Thursday, and he LOVES race cars, so I went with a race car theme.

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment