Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thankful Thursday, Week 19

Wow.  I'm feeling so blessed right now!  This has been a good week!

1.  That I feel better than I did yesterday.
2.  Hard lessons learned.
3.  Buses on time... This morning there was a mysterious school bus that flew by our house just a few minutes before my kids normally leave for school.  I thought it was their bus, so I rushed them out the door, but it was too late.  I thought I was going to need to take them to school, so we all loaded up in the van, but their normal bus came by, on time so I didn't need to worry about that.
4.  Music that inspires and motivates.  I have a VERY clean house because of music...  And it will probably be destroyed by the end of this post. :)
5.  Clean rooms.  Here's a glance of some shelves in my office/craft room.  I love how everything has its place.
6.  My chair.  I have a ergonomic chair with lumbar support because I have sciatica.  It sure helps!
7.  My space.  I love my office/ craft room/ mom cave.  It's my favorite.
8.  Productive days
9.  Ear buds
10.  The way that a clean kitchen makes me feel.  As long as my kitchen is clean, the rest of my house could be a disaster, and I'd still be semi-okay with it.
11.  Finding new things about old friends.
12.  A job well done.
13.  Favorite movies
14.  Tacos.  I love tacos.
15.  The Asher-man's ornery grin.
16.  Haven fixing her own hair.
17.  Jay's non-stop energy.
18.  That our hallway is circular.  My kids are always running "laps."
19.  This HUGE blessing.  One of my good friends' mother was cleaning out her sewing space.  She gave me a TON of stuff!

20.  Vintage fabrics and spools.  And buttons.  And patterns.  And books.  And Macrame.  Yes, Macrame.  I don't know what I'm going to do with the macrame, but I'll think of something. :D


Have a wonderful Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment