Monday, May 26, 2014

Make Something Monday

Here's a couple of projects that I finished last week.  The hats, bow ties, and hair bows are for a dance recital.  I love how they turned out!  The hair bows will most likely have rhinestones attached to them.  The kids that will be wearing these are between the ages of 4 and 6, so it will be absolutely adorable!


And this is another shirt refashion that I did.  I started with one of my husband's old T-shirts and a vintage doily.  I used my Cricut to cut a fleur de lis to use as a template, then cut it out of the shirt.
I pinned and pinned, and then sewed the doily in place.

Not the greatest picture, but you get the idea.  Pretty cute, if I say so myself!  I also made a pocket out of another doily and added it to the front.  But... I put it too far to the left, so I need to fix that.

No comments:

Post a Comment