Friday, May 23, 2014

Filofax Friday

Sorry that I didn't post my Thankful Thursday post yesterday.  My phone died, which is how I post all of my pictures, and it was just impossible to get to it... Look for a double dose next Thursday.

Here's my week!  You'll notice a lot more sticky notes.  I've taken a cue from Jennifer from http://www.mypurpleylife.com and started putting a fly leaf in between my current pages.  This way I can stick notes or whatever I'd like to it and still see the day that I'm on.  After the day is over, I transfer my notes to the corresponding page.  I'm loving how it works!
Sunday & Monday

Tuesday & Wednesday
Aren't those Peacock stickers awesome?  They're from Sticker King.

Thursday & Friday

Here you can see the fly leaf in between my pages.  This is really working well for me.  I've been writing down inspiring Scriptures or quotes every day  and it's really helping me stay positive throughout the day.

Is there a system that you use to help you keep your chin up during the day?  I'd love to hear about it! Leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment