Friday, May 2, 2014

Filofax Friday, and a look at the Month of May

Phew!  It's Friday.  I'm so glad it's Friday.  Here's the last week's pages:
Musical notes.  These are so cute.  I love that they have hair and some are wearing hats.

I had a lot to do at the beginning of the week... Lots on those To Do lists!

I got to go out with some of my best girls Wednesday night, so I decorated accordingly. :)

Today is one of my Sister-in-Law's birthdays.  She has a thing for whales.

PARIS!  Not that I'm going there anytime soon.  I can dream, though, right?
This month is only going to get busier.  It's already looking crazy, and it's only the 2nd!  I love the Paris theme, though.  It makes me smile.

Have a wonderful weekend!  Mine is filled with baseball and birthday parties!  

No comments:

Post a Comment