Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Tip Tuesday: Neutrogena Sonic Wave

This is not a paid review.  This is just a product that I love, so I've decided to share it with you.
I've been wanting one of those fancy facial brushes for a while... But, I just couldn't justify dishing out the cash for it.  I saw this at Wal-Mart, and I can't say that it works as well as a brush, (Simply because I've never used one) but I do have to say that I LOVE this, and that it's done wonders for my skin.
The Neutrogena Sonic Spin!  It's fairly small, and really easy to use.

It's got two different speed settings, which is great!

There's different types of pads that you can use with it, but I really like these ones.  I've been using it for a little over a month now, and the blackheads on my nose and chin are almost completely gone.  Not only that, but the redness in my cheeks has reduced quite a bit, and my skin just looks better!

I seriously love this thing!  And it was only around $10, which is a huge plus in my book!
Have a great Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment