Thursday, April 17, 2014

Thankful Thursday, Week 16

I had a busy, busy, morning!  Which is why this post is so late today!
1.  Pastries with Parents.  My boys' school offered breakfast to parents this morning for their Book Fair.  We had a great time!  And this is "Geronimo," a character from one of the books... Not sure which one, though.
2. Play dates
3. That my boys are playing on the same team this year!  Go Burger Ranch!



4.  Wild Orange Essential Oil in my diffuser.  It smells so good in here.
5.  Girl's group.  I'm so thankful for the amazing women God has placed in my life!
6.  Reese's.  They've been giving me my chocolate fix this week.
7.  Rainy April Days
8.  Hot tea with honey and lemon
9.  Making new friends.
10.  For the pile of bills on my desk.  Well, I'm more thankful for the services that I'm paying for than for the bills themselves, but I'm glad that I have electricity and running water, and trash pick up.
11.  For my kids' songs at the piano.
12.  My dress form.  I love that it's adjustable to anyone.
13.  Book fairs.
14.  Anticipating visits from grandparents.  Mine are coming this weekend!
15.  My new paper "toys" from Haven.

16.  Printer ink.
17.  Tasks crossed of my To Do list.
18.  Religious freedom.
19.  Sleeping in.  I don't get to do it often, but I love it when I do!
20.  Ladybugs.  It's springtime!

Have a happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment