Friday, April 18, 2014

Filofax Friday


Spring is in full swing here with all the busyness that comes with it.  The boys have baseball, Scouts, and Hip Hop, Haven has dance a couple of days a week, I've got meetings and tons of other things going on, my husband is just as busy as usual, and he's helping coach the boys' baseball team this year.  I have to tell you, though, I'm considerably less stressed out about who's going where now that I have it all in front of me.  It's GREAT to feel this organized!

My grandparents are coming into town this weekend, too, so it's nice to have our plans with them all mapped out in front of me.  And... I'm thinking I need another trip to the Dollar Tree for more stickers and washi!

Monday & Tuesday
My older brother's birthday was on Monday, so I used some fun cupcake stickers.
Wednesday & Thursday
I love the pink leopard print!  And I wrote the references for a couple of my favorite Scripture verses on some chalkboard stickers.

Friday & Saturday
Airplanes and cars!  These are just too cute.  They make me think of my oldest son, which just brings a smile to my face.  Heck, thinking of any of my kids brings a smile to my face.

I'm off to enjoy my weekend full of friends, family, baseball, and food!  Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment