Friday, April 25, 2014

Filofax Friday: WARNING: photo heavy post!

I love Fridays.  I really do.  And I love Sunday & Monday's pages.  The washi is from Martha Stewart and the fairy stickers are from a local grocery store.  In fact, you'll see a lot of stickers from that particular grocery store.  I lucked out this week and was able to pick up 12 sheets for $1 each!  Scroll down to see more!
Sunday & Monday 

Tuesday & Wednesday

Thursday and Friday
Aren't those froggies adorbs?  (I felt funny typing that word... I don't speak like that, so now I'm wondering if it's weird to type that way... Oh, well, what's done is done.  I'm not changing it now.  Adorbs they are!)

My new washi tape storage!
I know I've already mentioned this in a previous post, but this is seriously one of my best ever finds!  It's called a Mini Stack, and I found it at Goodwill for $2!  Three drawers that are perfectly shaped to store washi.  I heart it.
Now for the stickers... Are you ready?










And... on top of all that, I had a surprise in the mail yesterday from a friend from high school!  She sent me some scrapbook paper and a bunch of stickers!  Thanks, Holly!


So I know this post has been mostly about decorating, but I've been really busy otherwise, too.  My Etsy shop is up, (check it out: https://www.etsy.com/shop/EnVoguePogue)  You'll still see "BabyDoll's Haven" at the top, because I'm having a new logo designed for me.  There's only a couple of things listed right now, but in the very near future, there will be more.  LOTS more.  This coming week, I'm hoping to make my first dust cover for a Filofax.  For me.  Then I will sell some.  My A5 Domino doesn't need protection so much for the leather, but my charms keep getting caught on other things in my bag.  (Terrible problem to have, I think...)  So I will put together a cover for myself, and monogram it or something.  I can't wait!
I'll also be making a dress for one of my good friends' daughter, who is going to be confirmed in the Lutheran church in the next few weeks.  I'm excited about that, too.
I also have several projects that are waiting to be embroidered with names and business logos.  I don't think there's any way that I could keep all of this straight and get it done in a timely fashion without my planner.  I'm so glad I have it!

Have a happy, happy, Friday, and a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment