Friday, March 28, 2014

Filofax Friday



As you know, I've changed to a day per page layout, and I'm LOVING it.  I wasn't sure if I'd like it or not, but I really, really do!  So, instead of decorating a week at a time, I've been doing it every other day.  Here's this past week:


I love these little sticky notes by SMASH.  They are absolutely awesome.

This one's gotta be my favorite this week.  :)

And I was RAK'ed this week!  I love everything I got, and I can't wait to use them.

The day per page has really been working for me.  I feel so much more organized and I love the To Do list on the side of every day.  I've been able to stay on top of things even though I haven't been feeling well.  My color coding system seems to work better here, too.  YAY for experimenting with new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment