Friday, March 14, 2014

Filofax Friday

Wow, this is a blurry Picture!  Sorry about that!
My filofax all filled in this week.  I LOVED having the little envelope.  I have a private "To Do" list in there.  My checklist stamp also was pretty handy.

Since it's St. Patrick's Day this week, I went with green striped washi.

And marked the day with a craft paper sticker from Target.  I also used my tooth sticker that came in a RAK I received.

It's kind of a crazy week with the kids being out of school for a good portion of it.  They have some half days thrown in there, too.

 I made the four-leaf clover with some heart stickers.  I wish I would have had 4 of the same kind, but alas, I didn't.  The two tone is sorta cute, eh?




I haven't put all my chores down yet.  I think I'll wait until Monday morning to do that.  I do, however, really like my new cleaning system.  And my house has stayed clean.  My husband has even noticed it! (YAY!)



There's my upcoming week!  Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment