Friday, March 7, 2014

Filofax Friday

Here's my week last week all filled in.  I did implement a new cleaning schedule this week, which I really like.  It goes by 'job' instead of by 'room.'  For instance, one day, I will clean all the counters in the house. (Kitchens, bathrooms, etc.)  It seems to be going very well.  Both my house and I like it a lot.

I just got a new stamp, and I've been waiting all week to use it.  I bought it from Muji Online.  Here's the link: Check List Stamp
I love it!  And it was really affordable.  Only $3.75
I also bought the Hello Coco stickers from Ebay.  They're SO cute! 

I stamped my checklist on every day.  It really helps me keep track of my to do's when I check them off.

I got both kinds of washi tapes from the JoAnn's clearance section this week.



The little envelope is from the Target Dollar Spot. I don't have a clue what I'm going to put in it yet, but it's darn cute, isn't it?  The owl sticky note is from a RAK I received.  And there's my schedule for the week!  As usual, it'll fill up pretty quickly as the week progresses.  
Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment