Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thankful Thursday. Wk. 6

I really could just post these pictures and call it good.  I really am thankful for these three little people.  Even when they keep me up all night puking all over me and their beds and my bed.  I know that all too soon, they'll be so big that they won't need me in the middle of the night anymore.  I both look forward to, and dread that day.   I love these kiddos with all my heart and even when I get no sleep, every moment is so worth it.  Thank you, God for my kids!

1.  The amount of joy a balloon brings to my kids.
2.  Haven wrapping her toys in blankets to give to me as presents.
3.  My little space heater that keeps me toasty warm as I'm working in my office.
4.  This nasty flu bug seems to be short lived...
5.  My carpet shampooer! (It's been used A LOT the last couple of days and nights...)
6.  Our cars.  Even though they're not always completely reliable, I'm thankful that we have two vehicles that get us where we need to go.
7.  That *most* of us are feeling better.
8.  For extra bedding.
9.  Throat drops.
10.  Hot tea.
11.  My kids' giving nature.  I'm so thankful that they are always thinking of things to give to others.
12. Their amazing imaginations!
13.  Jim's new schedule.  It means more family time!
14.  Cold winter days that remind me how wonderful spring is.  It's 9 degrees here with a windchill of -6!
15.  Coupons!  I love a good deal!
16.  Early bed times.  Jim let me go to bed early last night since I didn't feel well, and I needed it since I spent a good part of the night up with sick kids.
17.  Socks with hearts on them.
18.  Free coffee!  Last Sunday our church gave everyone gift cards to Dutch Bros!  YAY!
19.  Hip hop classes.  All three of my kid are going to be taking Hip Hop.  Can't wait!
20.  Inspirational words. 


No comments:

Post a Comment