Friday, February 21, 2014

Filofax Friday

I just joined a couple of Filofax Facebook groups that I'm really excited about.  It's neat how such a big community has developed around planners and decorating them.  I'm loving all the tips and advice that I'm getting.  Not to mention drooling over everyone's decorations...
I used three different colors of washi this week.  I love the blue with the subtle chevron pattern.

I used some cute colored labels that I got from the Dollar Spot at Target and some butterfly stickers from the Dollar Store.


It's simple, but colorful, and cute!


I just got this organizer from Wal-Mart that I'm sorta excited about.  It's got three drawers in it that I've got my washi, stickers, and extra post-its in.  The top has sections for paperclips and such.  I'm loving it!  All my Filofax supplies in one spot!


I hope you have a fabulous Friday!  Happy decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment