Saturday, February 1, 2014

Filofax Friday.... er, um... Saturday.

Yesterday was a crazy day.  So crazy that I wasn't home long enough to do my filofax post, much less decorate it.  So, I'm making up for it today.  I'm really liking what I did this week.
I'm heading to Seattle at the end of next week for a dance convention.  Hence, the Space Needle.  I'm really looking forward to it.  My daughter is also starting a new semester at her dance school, so my weekly schedule will be changing, too.  But... I'm not sure what it will be yet.

I also found these gorgeous paper clips at the Dollar Tree!  I love damask, and they're right up my alley.

Part of the reason life has been so crazy this week is that a big wrench was thrown in our moving plans.  And, because of said wrench, we're not moving.  I'm both happy and sad about it.  I love it here, and didn't want to move so far from all of our friends, but this new job was supposed to be job security.  I really believe that God had his hand on us through this process and for some reason, this just wouldn't be right for us.  

So, we'll stay here and keep living and loving our lives right here in Washington.



I've got so much to get done today, but I really think my dog has the right idea here. :)  I wish this were me right now.  Oh, well... Bring on the coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment