Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thankful Thursday, Week 5

Wow.  Week 5?  Already?  Crazy!
This week has been... well.... a doozy.  And it's not over yet.  We're hanging in limbo over some things regarding our move, so it's been a little bit stressful, but I'm really trying to be thankful in the midst of the stress.

1.  That my life is in God's hands.  HE's got this.  Especially when I don't.
2.  Pink satin ribbon.  It just makes me happy.
3.  Small idea that make a big impact in the long run.
4.  Four-year-old passions.  I love to watch my girl dance.  I love that she's passionate about it.  That it's without fear of who's watching.  I pray that it's like that for her forever.
5.  The toys on my floor.
6.  Leopold!  (inside joke for my husband and I. ) But it makes me laugh every time I think about it.
7.  That God has given us freedom to question things.  Even Him at times.  I'm so thankful that He's faithful through my questions.
8.  For my fabric and ribbons.  Just having them around inspires me to create.
9.  Celebration lunches and times with my friends.  We took out a good friend for her birthday this week, and it was such a good time!
10.  Games of tag.
11.  My kids laughing at each other.
12. Paper dolls and coffee dates with just my girl and I.

13.  Listening to my big guy read.


14. Music that soothes the soul
15. Hot showers after a stressful day
16. Knowing that others are praying for us and our situation
17.  That the sun is FINALLY out!
18.  Cleaning out and getting rid of things that are no longer needed.
19.  Joy in the journey and joy through the journey.
20.  Time spend as a family.



No comments:

Post a Comment