Friday, January 17, 2014

Filofax Friday... And a BIG announcement.

Sorry I'm posting so late in the day!  Today's been an interesting one, and I'm still processing all the emotions that have come with it.

I'l be adding some new sections to my Filofax.  I'll tell you more about that later in the post.  I picked up some Martha Stewart dividers today, and of course, the holes don't match up.  So, I covered them with washi tape, and re-punched them.
Voila!  They fit!

Here's the announcement:  Check out the tab.
Yep.  The Pogue family will be relocating.  To Georgia.  YIKES!  This'll be a huge change for us, and I'm scared and excited all at once.  I've been in the Northwest my entire life, so I'm sure everything will be new for me.  I'll be using my Filofax to try to organize our move and all the craziness that comes with it.


Here's this week:
Not a lot on the schedule yet, but I'm sure it'll be packed by the end of the week.  I love the harlequin washi tape, and I picked up the stickers in the Dollar Spot at Target.

Have any of you used a planner to organize a move or other big transition in your life?  I want to know about it!  Comment if you have any tips for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment