Saturday, December 28, 2013

Here we go!

*Deep breath*...
     I've been contemplating doing a new blog for quite a while, and I decided to just go for it.  You'll find all my different interests and creations here.  I almost don't know where to begin!
Anyway, here goes nothing!
     We took the kids to see "Frozen."  It was SO cute!  And appropriate considering the weather right now.  This is the view out my front door:   


Gorgeous? Yes.  Icy cold and slippery?  Yes.  And this is the kind of cold that seeps into your bones and chills you all the way through.

The kids really enjoyed the movie.  And, I have to admit, I did too!  So cute!    And I promise this picture was taken before the movie started.  My phone was put away during the film. :)


After the movie, we went and grabbed some lunch and then played a board game.  That's always interesting with 3 kids under the age of 8.  Not to mention that the dog kept walking all over the board on the floor.

We decided to "de-Christmas' the house.  Jim went outside and took down all the lights and the kids and I worked on the tree.


There wasn't that much to do considering this is the first Christmas we've ever celebrated!  Decorations were minimal this year.  But, I'm sure they'll come as the years pass by.

All in all, a pretty good day.  I'm so thankful for days like this.  Days that we are able to spend entirely together.  They're becoming fewer and further between as the kids get older and we get busier and busier.

As for En Vogue Pogue, I have big plans!  Stay tuned!

1 comment: